Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Big. Fat Thank You

Recently, my life has taken a turn in a direction I wasn't expecting.
Things that I assumed as given were whisked out from under me like bad shag carpeting. People and promises weren't as reliable as I had once thought and things have been bleak to say the least.
So I've been, frustrated ( A LOT!), hurt (oh definitely!) and really disappointed in people I once looked up to. However, the thing that has made the first couple of weeks (almost a month!) easier to get through is the many friends that have come around me during this difficult time.

So here's a big shout out to family, old friends, new friends, Internet friends, local friends, international friends, acquaintances, people with similar experiences, awesome government personnel who do their job with a smile and people who gave my kid good chocolate at Easter (it was delicious, thank you).


Thanks everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment