Friday, December 14, 2012

Jacob's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar 2012 - Day 9-14

Hi! Never fear, Jacob's Advent calendar is still being opened on a daily basis, but my entire household has been struggling with some kind of plague and between that and work being stressful I've not had the time or energy to post.

Today though I've got some free time and I'm here to show you the mediocre magnificent treasures Jacob has uncovered thanks to the good people at Lego, George Lucas and my dad.

Feast your eyes on these beauties.

Sorry, you're going to have to squint a bit.
So, looks like we've got some kind of army guy from the Dark Side, one of those big walkie things from The Empire Strikes Back, some kind of satellite doohickey, a rebel pilot, a box droid and a federation weapons depot.

I LOVE the walkie thingy, I forget what it's technically called, but I love it. It's got to be my favourite so far. Jacob, on the other hard, was really stoked about the box droid (they always made me think of moving McDonald's trash cans) and the weapons depot. You can't see it, but the weapons depot came with enough pieces for a double-ended light sabre and even though we all know that Darth Maul (the best thing in Episode I!) was a baddie he had the coolest light sabre.

A pretty decent offering from Lego this week. Well played sirs (and ladies too).

I saw this online yesterday and it made me giggle, especially since it feels like October around here and Christmas cheer, as well as sales seem to be a bit low considering the date on the calendar. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment