Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Week in Crazytown! (January 22-28, 2012)

I don't have a lot here. The craziest thing about this week was probably the amount of Kleenex I went through while blowing my nose and praying for death.


I was sick. Sick as a dog. I thought I was getting better but on Wednesday whatever I had morphed into some kind of cold/flu, congested plague of pure evil or at least that's how I felt. Whatever it was it was not cool, not cool at all.

So I didn't do a whole lot this week other than sleep and check out Pinterest.com which, in my honest opinion, is like Internet crack.

One thing that did make me laugh my head off was this YouTube video of what is possibly the worst Sunday morning music performance EVER. I was so sick I'd lost my voice and I was laughing so hard while watching this Jeff thought I was choking. My eyes were full of tears, my mouth was gaping open and shut but no sound was coming out. Then I showed him the video and he pretty much looked the same except with sound.

I know that it's not nice to make fun of people and as my sister Lisa (Happy Birthday! You're 30!) pointed out, it kind of seems like the piano player is out to get this guy, but still...Dude! This is bad.
I hope you enjoy this and that you have a great and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment