Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Week in Crazytown! (December 11-17, 2011)

This whole week was Crazytown, in fact, there's a distinct possibility that I'm the mayor incumbent of Crazytown.
So, here we go....

1. I finished my Christmas shopping!! The hubs and I braved a couple of stores to see that everyone was properly gifted. Then he made me wrap the gifts.
Truth be told I am the worst gift wrapper. I've gotten better over the years, but if I have to wrap anything that isn't in a perfectly square box it usually looks something like this.

I'm not kidding. One year the Hubs actually re-wrapped (which incidentally is a hard word to say) all of the gifts I'd wrapped.

2. This...
I love Star Wars and I love The Sound of Music so this picture of the classic "Hills are Alive" moment made me laugh my butt off. I've been trying to make up a Star Wars version of "Do a Deer", but haven't been able to figure anything out yet. I'm open to suggestions though.

3. This is good crazy and I wish I was in a position to join in this fantastic trend that's popping up in the US.
Apparently, complete strangers are going into K-marts, Walmarts and presumably other marts and paying off the layaway debts of complete strangers, particularly people who have toys on layaway. These good Samaritans are plunking down anywhere from $50 to $250 dollars to simply bless someone else over the Christmas season. This story is great, it'll give you the warm fuzzies, but most of all I hope it gives you an idea of how to help someone.  Read all about it here.

4. I love cookies and I love superheros. If you're like me you'll love these.

How cute are those? Thor and Wolverine are my favourites. Yum!!

That's all the crazy I've got for this week.
Check you next week when I do a special Christmas in Crazytown.





No comments:

Post a Comment