Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4 - Jacob's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar

Hysteria reigned supreme in our home this morning when horror of horrors we couldn't find the camera to take a picture of today's Lego Star Wars thingy.

However, once again, mom came to the rescue by locating the camera. Who knew that under four coats, on top of the dryer wasn't the first place I was going to look for a camera?

Today we have...
Now, I don't want to sound like a jerk, nor am I the quintessential expert on all things Star Wars, but I'm starting to wonder if the people at Lego are screwing with me. I don't think this is anything at all from the Star Wars universe, but instead is perhaps a way for the Lego factory to get rid of some parts they had lying around. I imagine that the conversation went like this. (Cue dream sequence effects)

Lego Man 1: Um, George Lucas only gave us rights to 23 things and we need 24 things for this Advent Calendar.

Lego Man 2: Well can't we just call him and ask him for something else?

Lego Woman: I tried that and he's too busy defiling episodes IV, V and VI for his new money grabbing DVD set release to take our calls.

Lego Man 1: Well we do have lots of those tiny grey pieces, maybe we can put something together that looks like a two gun cannons on four legs.

Lego Man 2: Yeah! That'd be awesome! *fist pumps* 

Lego Woman: I don't know guys, the moms might see right through that. Maybe we could throw in another Chewbaca. Everybody loves Chewbaca, right?

Lego Man 1: Go make coffee, woman. Let the men take care of this.

*Lego man 1 and 2 pat each other on the back with their claw-like hands*

Chad and Chaz: Lego Execs

No comments:

Post a Comment