Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3 - Jacob's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar

Day 3 of Advent

Jacob and I haven't really learned anything new about Advent, but we have had some heated discussion on the cinematic merit of Star Wars episodes I, II, III and the Clone Wars animated series vs. the original Star Wars episodes IV, V and VI. Although I feel it is my duty as a parent to raise my son right in the knowledge that  the original Star Wars episodes IV, V and VI are far superior to pretty much anything else George Lucas has ever put out relating to Star Wars, I have ceased all further arguments with Jacob.  Apparently, his love of episodes I, II, III and the Clone Wars animated series is an issue of maturity and with time he will surely learn the error of his ways and the rightness of mine. :)

So, without further Ado here is Jacob's treasure for today...



I have no idea what this is, but he's playing with it and happy about it, so I guess that's what counts.
On a side note, I need a new camera or better photography skills or both.
Ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment